1) This agreement is between Hanover Hosting, LLC. (HH) and the Customer (as noted attached) to provide website internet services and telephone hosting services. Website services will be provided to the Internet on HH’s server(s) or servers provided through HH’s contract services via a permanent connection to the Internet backbone. Telephone services will be provided through HH’s master switchboard location. HH reserves the right to change the pricing of its services and products at any time. All changes will be posted on our web site (www.HanoverHosting.com) under the appropriate services web page. Customers who have made a full payment in advance for a period term will not be subject to price changes until the end of that term.
2) All services will be billed within the first week of the perspective period. Bills for partial periods will be prorated. Customer agrees to pay the bill amount in full by terms stated on invoice. If no term(s) are stated, then the term of “net 30 days” shall apply. Unless otherwise stated, all term services will be billed for that applicable term period and are to be paid in full as per above. All payments not received by the due date will be subject to a late fee of 1.5% (18% APR.). Renewal periods will be invoiced approximately one month prior to the start date of the new term, with date due set no later than beginning of renewal term date. In the event a credit card is used for the form of payment, the user’s credit card will be automatically billed at the first day of each renewal term only if requested by Customer. Payments received will be applied to the invoices noted for payment. A return check charge of $30 will be accessed for all returned checks. In the event that legal collection services are retained to handle accounts that go unpaid, the customer will be subject to additional attorney fees, plus any court costs incurred.
3) HH reserves the right to retain copyrights on the design of any Internet/Web based services and production it performs, including, but not limited to, web pages, domain registration, web sites, program scripts or applications, until such services are paid for in full. Any transfer of work designed/performed by HH, which has not been paid for in full, to other servers or services will be deemed in violation of the applicable copyright laws and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
4) Either party may terminate this agreement with a written notice given to the other thirty (30) days prior to desired date of termination. There is no refund for prepaid terms. If there remains an outstanding balance for design services, or recurring fees for ongoing services, that amount(s) must be paid in full immediately prior to the termination notice being recognized as officially received.
5) Unless otherwise noted and agreed upon in writing by HH, Customer may use the web site account to represent only one named organization, company or party. Customer may not include material for, or sublease space for any other individual, business or organization. Only one account log-in will be permitted concurrently at any one time. All hosting accounts have a data transfer (bandwidth usage) allowance. It is the customer’s responsibility to monitor this usage through the site statistical reporting features available to all hosting customers and to alert HH if excessive usage is expected. HH may also check this usage periodically, and if applicable, bill for additional usage utilized for past periods, as well as adjust hosting plans accordingly for future billings to allow for increased usage requirements.
6) HH will in no way be held liable for, including, but not limited to, a loss in Customer’s sales, revenue, or profits due to a problem(s) with, including, but not limited to, the access connection to the WWW/Internet. In the event that such a problem prohibits Customer’s access for more than four (4) consecutive hours at any time, or a monthly accumulative of 12 hours during a calendar month, Customer agrees that his only recourse will be a prorated credit given only for recurring monthly hosting. All fees for other services (programming, graphics, scanning, marketing, Domain Name registration, Domain Name Services, etc) are considered as “one time service fees” and are not eligible for prorated credits. Refunds will not be issued as long as Customer is an active Customer of Hanover Hosting, LLC. A processing fee will apply if a refund of the credit is requested under these terms.
7) All hosting accounts include 24-hour access for customer to his account(s) on our server via File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
8) The allocated disk space and/or Internet access usage via our server provided to Customer can be used in any manner except which presents or implies that of a pornographic, slander or otherwise illegal nature. HH reserves the right to review any material, at any time, provided by Customer for hosting on our server(s) for such compliance and if found not to be in said compliance, to terminate Customer’s service until such compliance is met. Customer will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any kind.
9) E-mail service is provided for communication services from one individual to another individual or small group. Bulk or mass solicited email (defined as more than 50 emails sent within a 10 minute period or more than 100 emails sent within a 30 minute period) from a standard e-mail account is not permitted. Specific programs designed to fool the mail server into allowing multiple small mailings at a time is not permitted. Specific mailing list services are available to substantiate solicited mass mailings of this nature. HH will, in no way, tolerate any SPAMMING of an electronic nature to be delivered through or originating within its network infrastructure. SPAMMING is defined as the the act of sending, and the resultant receipt by individuals, of unsolicited e-mail messages. Any customer found to be conducting such spamming practices will be subject to immediate cancellation of all account(s) with no refund. Bottom Line – SPAM is not tolerated by HH in any way.
10) Due to the inherent uniqueness of each search engine or listing, HH cannot be held liable for final placement or ranking in search engines for sites that HH submits. Search engine submission is considered a one time service fee and payable in full at time of invoicing.
11) These terms may be amended at any time as deemed necessary. Upon amendment, they will be posted on our website. A paper copy will be made available upon request by Customer. If any particular term(s) or condition(s) is found to be null and void under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, only that term(s) or condition(s) will be deemed null and void and the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain intact and enforceable.
12) By subscribing to, making payment for, and/or using any of the services provided by Hanover Hosting, LLC. Internet Solution Services (including, but not limited to, web site hosting, creative services, Domain Services or dedicated connectivity services) you acknowledge that you have read, agree, and will abide by the terms and conditions, as set forth by Hanover Hosting, LLC. In addition, you are aware that some information available on the Internet is unsuitable for minors. You also certify that you are 18 years of age or older. Failure to do so may result in the termination of this agreement.